Monday, September 15, 2008

My Little Man is Growing Up






This past weekend Lakin had Wood Badge Training for scouts and Savannah decided she wanted to spend time with her Gramma so it was just Christopher and me for about 36 hours. What a great opportunity to get to know my little man a little better. We teased, giggled, played, snuggled and just enjoyed each other. I love that he has become a blankie boy. Like Linus he drags his blankies around the house and sleeps with them and really likes to have it with him where ever we go.





I realized that since I have been working that I haven't used my camera hardly at all so we did an impromptu photo shoot and Christopher hammed it up.

I thought I would share with you some of the results. He really has become quite the little man.

5 comments:

jamie said...

oh yay for a new blog!! And I cant believe how much bigger he is. We havnt seen you guys in forever! And I got the conference tickets. a BIG thanks!!!!!! love and miss you all!

Denise said...

He's adorable! I suppose he always has been, but how would I know, since you never post on your blog...

;-)

Wes and Summer said...

He's so irresistable!! That blonde hair is KILLER!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

YEA!!!! Back to blogging!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

Jessica said...

Christopher is getting SO big. I miss you guys so much!!

<3 Most