Happy Thanksgiving!
This is truly one of my favorite holidays. I love a day where we are constantly reminded of our blessings, a day for family and good food. I'm thankful for all of my wonderful friends who bless our lives, there are so many. I'm grateful for my family, my little family in my home and my extended family. I'm grateful for the chance to see my parents so often and for their graciousness and hospitality. I'm grateful for my children, Savannah & Christopher, for the joy they bring to my life, for the humor, the hugs, the challenges and of course the love. I'm so thankful for my sweet husband who is my partner in everything, who never pulls the "you're the woman, it's your job" card. I'm grateful that he is a righteous priesthood holder and that we have the blessings that come from that influence in our home. I'm grateful for the restored gospel that allows me the opportunity to have an eternal family. But mostly I'm grateful for my Savior, for the atonement that will allow me to return to live with my Father in Heaven again. For the opportunity to strive toward perfection and the forgiveness when I fall so short.
Happy Thanksgiving - may you have a beautiful day filled with family, friends & service.
Love, Kim
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Posted by irvy at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your blog is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it. I loved seeing your cute family!
xoxo Vonae
Hey Kim and Lakin!
I just read the e-mail about your blog. Christopher and Savannah are getting so big and so cute!! Thanks for sharing your life in words and pics!! Ü
Post a Comment